Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wow it's been a while

Well, it's been about a year or so since I've gotten on here. My goal is to get better with the blogging world. However, Facebook helps keep me updated with most of the world as I know it. Help would be greatly accepted. I always hear about blogs for fun crafty things and cooking, but don't really know how to access all of it. I'm really interested in some of the good cooking blogs, as well as couponing. I think right now there is only one person following our blog, pretty sad. W

Within the past year our family has grown from 3 to 4. Ian was born on May 10, 2010. Besides his projectile vomiting (I really do mean projectile, who knew a baby could produce so much spit-up) he is a great baby. He has recently discovered his voice and loves to laugh and smile at anyone who will look at him. Prudence loves being a big sister and is our little ball of energy. She will be two in October, which is so hard to believe.

Jason changed jobs shortly after Ian was born, which allowed me to quit my job to stay at home full time with the kids. It has been an adjustment for everyone, but better overall. I guess this is it for now. I'll try harder to keep whoever may be following updated. Remember, if you have any good blogs to follow for books, cooking, crafts, couponing...just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment